Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreams of Love: Brooklyn Studio move-in

Officially moved my art storage out of my bedroom and into a new studio space in Brooklyn! On a 90 degree NYC Saturday, my lovely friends helped move boxes, easel, table, etc down a 4th floor walk up and into an old creeky freight elevator off Grand Street. An exhausting few hours, but totally worth it! Didn't have the heart to actually set the space up properly yet, but I am excited to begin working on new projects and share the space with the talented Josh Bricker. Some photos of the day below:


view from our floor

inspirational quotes abound.


i think we should call this the magic throne


the space.


...and it wouldn't be a proper end to moving, without playing in the busted fire hydrant down the street :). I love Brooklyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment